Malcolm,

I have no experience using ntlmaps so I dunno what to tell you. You can look
at an article I posted on my blog here: http://codeforfun.wordpress.com It
explains a common got'cha when setting up normal HTTP proxies. (The same
problem I got hung up on.)

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]