From: Jamie Bisotti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:39 AM
To: Maven Users List; D D
Subject: Re: Cobertura reports 0% for some classes

On 5/24/06, D D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am using the cobertura plugin, with the configuration set as
documented.
But the report shows that some classes that should have been covered
have a
0% rate (the others are fine). I cannot see any connection between
those
classes that are not covered. I saw in the traces that these classes
seems
to have been correctly instrumented. Sometimes it raises warnings
saying
that it cannot find source code for some classes. I have tried to
clean
before, but it does not change anything.

Any help appreciated, thanks

David DIDIER

I've seen this before too.  Seems to be a Cobertura bug relating to the
file
it creates in your project root directory (I forget what it is named,
cobertura.ser?).  If I delete that before running Cobertura, the numbers
seem to be accurate.

HTH,