From: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 May 2006 17:51
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Rant (very long)

  2.  Dont use snapshot,  cut a release yourself.  I fetch the source
and post fix the version with svn revision number.  For example, if I
need a feature/bug fix in maven-assembly-plugin version 2.2-snapshot,
then I build 2.2-${svn.revision} and deploy to your internal repository
that can serve by maven-proxy.

  3.  Use pluginManagement to specify all plugins that used by your
project'poms. This get your team's build much faster since it does not
have to go to maven-proxy to look for daily update.