I wrote a simple task in maven.xml that moved a completed war file to a deployment directory and would like to move this to m2. It isn't clear from the documentation what lifecycle phase the war task happens in now (especially since everything has changed so drastically).

Here's my snippet and would look for any advice on the easiest way to move this (I've started adding in an maven-antrun-plugin to my pom, but am not sure what to put in for the <phase> element).

<goal name="deploy-war">
        <attainGoal name="war:war"/>
<copy file="${maven.build.dir}/helloworld1.war" todir="$ {tomcat.install}/webapps" />

    </goal>

the tomcat.install variable is defined in a project.properties file that both ant and maven can read.

-warner