From: Michael B Deck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:38 PM
To: Opstvedt, Hermod
Subject: Maven 2 WebSphere Plugin

Hermond -

I saw a post on the maven users mailing list about a WebSphere 5 plugin that
you were considering contributing to the community.  I searched around some on
the codehaus site but did not see any evidence that it had been posted there.

Can you tell me what the status is on your plugin?  If you need any help to get
it finished and out the door I would be glad to help.

Thanks!

Mike Deck
---------------
This message (including attachments) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this message or any information contained in it
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from your
computer.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.