There is a lesson to be learned from this : if someone posts a link here to
a book about maven then the visibility of that book is less than optimal to
say the least.

Are there legal reasons why the book isn't linked from the maven hompage ?
Log4j has been doing it for ages, so it must be possible somehow.

Jorg

On 6/1/06, Alexandre Poitras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And where do you think most Maven 2 developers work ? ;)