From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 3:53 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven Assembly

Has anyone else noticed how the main jar file you create is now included
as a "dependency" when using the <dependendencySets> in an assembly
file?

Now the zip I create has 2 copies of my main jar in it?  One under the
output directory for files picked up as dependencies and one under the
main directory?

BTW this is only occurring with 2.0.4 too...I reverted back to 2.0.3 and
did an assembly and the main file wasn't included twice.

--Rudy

The information in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be legally privileged.  Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the
intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it (including any
attachments) is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and
delete the message, all attachments, and any copies thereof from your system
and destroy any printout thereof.