On Sat, 3 Jun 2006, Serge Emmanuel Pagop wrote:

> Hi Kenney,
>
> here is my resources and my testResources configuration. Is that ok?

Looks fine, but:

>         <resources>
>             <resource>
>                 <directory>src/java/resources/META-INF</directory>
>                 <includes>
>                     <include>persistence.xml</include>
>
>                 </includes>
>                 <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>

you could also just point to src/java/resources/ and set the includes
to META-INF/persistence.xml and leave out the target path,

OR even better: move src/java/resources to src/main/resources and drop
the entire <resource>.

>             </resource>
>         </resources>
>         <testSourceDirectory>src/test/java</testSourceDirectory>

^^ this is the default, you can leave it out

>         <testResources>
>             <testResource>
>                 <directory>src/test/resources</directory>

Idem, this is the default. you can leave this out, unless you need to
specify the <includes> because there are also files that need to be
excluded.

Btw, why do you have the testResources in the default location,
but the main resources in src/java/resources?

Btw, is the ClassCastException fixed now?

-- Kenney

--
Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com