Ahh... thanks Mike that's great.  That was one of the things I tried, and
then gave up on when it didn't
work (using war plugin v2.0).  Is it possible to get hold of the fixed war
plugin version 2.0.1, or am I better
off using the older 2.0-beta-2 for now and waiting for the next release.
Regards,
Arthur.