You can submit your poms for inclusion in ibiblio making sure that
everybody follos some naming conventions

On 6/7/06, SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to find a nice way of building a repository for all the IBM
WebSphere Application Server jars.

To explain a little background.

dev environment
Eclipse
Tomcat

Live environment
WebSphere Application Server 5.1

I would like to be able to build against the jars that are shipped with
WebSphere rather than the ones available via ibiblio or Sun.

So what i am trying to achieve is to create a repository that contains all
the jars from the /lib folder of the WAS installation.

I have seen the guide on the Maven site regarding the Sun Jars, and from
what i can see IBM seem to have even less naming conventions.

Has anyone done this kind of thing?

Does anyone build against IBM specific jars ?

Can anyone offer any thoughts ?

Thanks

Jon

--