Install each library jar into your local repository with the
install:install-file command... Just make up reasonable groupId and
artifactIds, and hopefully you know the version numbers.

mvn install:install-file -DgroupId={xyz} -DartifactId={abc}
-Dversion={1.2.3} -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=lib/xyz-abc-1.2.3.jar
-Dgeneratepom=true

Then in your pom, add dependencies for each library jar you've just installed.

Before you do all this work, you might want to make sure the Jars
don't already exist in a Maven repository somewhere...

Wayne