On 6/7/06, Lyndon Washington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I have noticed is that if I go into the sub projects directory and run
'mvn test', the relative paths that are in the tests resolve perfectly.
When I run the 'mvn test' from the parent project path, then the relative
paths cannot be found.  Will the use of the "basedir" property resolve to
the subprojects location or the parent projects location?

The 'basedir' system property should always be the path to the module
itself.  It's working for me, a test with this code...

       Deployable war = new DefaultDeployableFactory().createDeployable(
               "tomcat5x",
               System.getProperty("basedir")+"/target/shale-blank.war",
               DeployableType.WAR);

... works from either the module containing the test, or anywhere above it.

How are you using it?

--
Wendy