Hi
Thanks a lot for your mail. I tried the same by giving blank values but it
didn't work out.
I have pasted the POM.xml here for your reference :

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>com.sapient.app</groupId>
 <artifactId>my-app</artifactId>
 <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 <name>Maven</name>
 <url>http://maven.apache.org/maven2</url>
 <inceptionYear>2001</inceptionYear>
 <scm>
   <connection/>
   <developerConnection/>
   <tag/>
   <url/>
 </scm>

 <distributionManagement>
   <site>
     <id>website</id>
     <url>scp://webhost.company.com/www/website</url>
   </site>
 </distributionManagement>

 <build>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <configuration>
         <locales>en,fr</locales>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
   </plugins>
 </build>
 <reporting>
<plugins>
    <plugin>
                 <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
             </plugin>
    <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
   <plugin>
     <artifactId>maven-clover-plugin</artifactId>
     </plugin>
  <plugin>
     <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
     </plugin>
  <plugin>
     <groupId>jcoverage</groupId>
     <artifactId>jcoverage</artifactId>
     <version>1.0.5</version>
     </plugin>
</plugins>
 </reporting>
</project>

In the current form I get  null pointer exception at adPlugin() method. If I
change the groupid and artifactid to
<artifactId>maven-jcoverage-plugin</artifactId>
I get a message that the plugin cannot be found.

I have not used scm before and from the guide it seems the format of the
scm is scm:<scm_provider><delimiter><provider_specific_part> . I am not very
sure what values to give in this case as I don't have the scm_provider
values.

Kindly advise.

Many Thanks

Shinjan