Hi Srgjan...

We are not yet using Maven to build GlassFish, but we are refining the whole project building framework as part of the startup for GlassFish v2 (see http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium) and that topic continues to come up. I expect substantially improved modularization as part of GlassFish v3 (which we are planning to start in parallel late summer), but something simpler like this may happen ahead of v3.

We have a lot of work in our TODO list so for now we are just updating our repository but we would be happy to see the content synchronized with ibiblio - I just checked and there are some very old files in there. If people are interested in helping with that, or if they have ideas on how to improve the structure of the repository, please send mail to the DEV mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thanks,
   - eduard/o

Srepfler Srgjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Serge Emmanuel Pagop wrote:
Sorry, the java persistence api is already available.

I greet the initiative, we should just add your repository to our settings or will you synchronize with the ibiblio repository? Your file structure is strange, lib > jars/poms/sources and then artifacts crammed inside, is this standard? Are you guys using maven to build glassfish or individual libs or is this some manual overtime work?
Keep up the good work!
Srgjan