I went to here to see how to let ant get to some maven classpaths:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/classpaths.html

I have a build.xml file that I run with this in my pom:

  <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>run</goal>
                       </goals>
                       <configuration>
                           <tasks>
                               <ant inheritRefs="true"
target="axisWsdl2Java" antfile="build.xml" dir="." />
                           </tasks>
                           <sourceRoot>${project.build.directory
}/generated-sources/java</sourceRoot>
                       </configuration>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>

But it complains that:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
[path here]\build.xml:31: Reference maven.runtime.classpath not

Any ideas? Is the doc page up to date?

Thanks.

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]