Hello world,

I'm not maven confortable with : I have projects working with continuum /
maven proxy / personnal superSharedPom
but I touch all this only since April...

I'm starting to use qalab in my super pom
Perform a copy of the internal repository seems not to do the job : maybe I
don't understand your idea fine.
It sounds me great to have the goal deploy in continuum since qalab source
says
/**
 * Goal that handles the merge of statistics into qalab.xml.
 *
 * @author  Dave Sag .
 * @goal merge
 * @phase deploy
 */

currently I'm glue with dummy test on changing phase in the pom...

/me take a breath and go back deep dive

Cordialement