How would you configure Maven2 to handle functional tests? I have a bunch of
tests that I don't want to run every time the build runs. Instead I want to
run them manually on special occasions (Hannukkah, the Swedish new year, when
the Phillies win the world series, etc.). I want to know where to put the
compiled output (target/functional-test-classes?) and how to tell maven to
pick them up from a different source folder during compile. I'm thinking of
storing the functional tests under src/functional-tests. What are youre
thoughts on this?