To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: jarring non class files

On 6/22/06, Kieran Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A1) Because you are specifying your source directory as 'src'. The standard
is src/main/java (inherited from the super pom). This would treat
src/spring/context as source.
A2) Not sure, probably a knock-on effect of the above

If you are going to deviate from the standard directory structure it is
worth explicitly setting all the paths normally set in the super pom so you
can achieve some clarity when looking through the pom and when trying to
debug unexpected outcomes.

Ok I changed  my pom to say <sourceDirectory>src/za</sourceDirectory> and
<resource>
           <directory>src/spring</directory>
           <filtering>true</filtering>

as shown below

<build>
      <sourceDirectory>src/za</sourceDirectory>
      <scriptSourceDirectory/>
      <resources>
         <resource>
           <directory>src/spring</directory>