The repository manager will have this functionality, but you'll have
to do some work to get it going (I'd be happy to see people doing this
though!)

- Brett

On 23/06/06, Mike Perham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to use version ranges in my POMs as described in chapter 3.6
of BBWM.

No versions are present in the repository for the artifact with a range
[3.1.3,3.2)
  org.hibernate:hibernate:jar:null

I built my repository by hand and it does not contain many of the
maven-metadata.xml files which contain the version ranges.  Is there a
tool availabe which can crawl my repository and generate the version
metadata based on the current directories?

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/