HI Serge,
no, but it s just a matter of making the EJB3ContainerTest class an
AbstractJUnit test..
i'll do it as soon as i have timne
changes are very trivial, ifyou want you can change it yourself :)

regards
marco

On 6/26/06, Serge Emmanuel Pagop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi marco,
I want to know if  you already run a simple junit sample of jboss
embeddable
ejb3 testcase unter maven 2.0?