Thanks, but I'm clueless when it comes to the settings.xml, the
documentation is very thin. I don't know where to put that reference.
Where do I configure the "snapshot repository".

I regret that I have to ask these questions... if you can point to the
documentation then I'll be glad to use it. I have looked but have not
found anything which I can use.

Edwin Punzalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006/06/27 04:43 PM
Please respond to