No problem...

Are these two configured/setup/located differently?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Redmond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 July 2006 17:12
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Super POM

Also, as an aside (sorry, I'm a stickler for correct terms!), there is a
difference between a super POM and a parent POM. The SuperPOM is the global
default for the whole Maven POM structure, and conceptually, the POM from
which all POMs inherit. A parent is just any POM that is interited from.

Eric