From: EJ Ciramella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 1:27 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Interrnal remote repository

I have the following two entries in my pom.xml:

        <repositories>
                <repository>
                        <id>central</id>
                        <name>Upromise Local Repository</name>
                        <layout>default</layout>

<url>http://build.corp.upromise.com/mavenrepository</url>
                </repository>
        </repositories>

        <pluginRepositories>
                <pluginRepository>
                        <id>local-central</id>
                        <name>main</name>
                        <layout>default</layout>

<url>file://build.corp.upromise.com/mavenrepository</url>
                </pluginRepository>
        </pluginRepositories>

Is this wrong?