Hello
i'm using continuum 1.0.3 in a linux/ubuntu machine.
i want to use it with a multi-module project; my scm is svn.

The parent pom and the modules poms are loaded correctly, as I can see them
in the 'Show Projects'/Continuum Projects.

If I try to build the parent, it fails, and I can see this message in the
results report:

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could
not find Maven project descriptor.

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:64)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:273)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

If i try to build a module,  I can see this message in the results report:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: request REPORT failed on '/svn/infopipe/!svn/bc/42/infopipe-crawler'
svn: '/svn/infopipe/!svn/bc/42/infopipe-crawler' path not found

(i translated it from english..).

not sure if this is the intended behaviour, but if when i try to see the
working copy of one of the module, the source tree is empty; instead, if i
try to explore the working copy from the the parent project, i can see the
whole source tree (trunk, branches, tags)

I have no idea of what's going on. can you give me some help?

thanks,
valerio
--
http://valerioschiavoni.blogspot.com