Hi

I have a problem. When I run mvn clean install and mvn clean
release:prepare my project junit tests run successfully and it all
builds.

However, when I run mvn release:perform the tests fail.

I can only assume it is a class path issue.

My tests startup an EJB container which is configured by some xml files
on the testResource path.

Does anyone have any ideas? I can post more info as required.

Thanks.
Adrian

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.