That works if you are building a war. But i think you need to use the
assembly plugin to do what you are asking.

Ben

On 7/13/06, Wojciech Biela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A google search for this message's subject didn't reveal any useful
tips on what I'm looking for.

I want to have the "mvn package" command create a jar that besides all
usual stuff includes a /lib directory including all runtime type
dependencies that are declared in the pom.xml.

I thought it's a very basic thing, but surprisingly I can't find any
docs on that.

What did I miss?

Best regards
--