On 2/22/06, Wouter de Vaal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

In my project I have created several profiles for different environments like
                <profile>
                        <id>env-local</id>
                        <activation>
                                <property>
                                        <name>env</name>
                                        <value>local</value>
                                </property>
                        </activation>
                        <build>
                                <resources>
                                        <resource>
                                                <directory>

src/main/profiles/local/resources
                                                </directory>
                                        </resource>
                                </resources>
                        </build>
                </profile>

so the src/main/profiles/local/resources contain specific file for the
correct environments.
This works ok when I call clean and package the correct profile files
are selected. However when the target dir is already filled with these
files it won't override the profile files when I run mvn package.

Is there a way to let mvn override these files, but not having to
clean the whole target dir?

Did you find a solution yet Wouter? If not I will submit a jira issue.
I am having the exact same problem.