From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 11:52 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: maven-native-plugin sensitive to dependencies? [CORRECTED
SUBJECT LINE]

DependencyManagement in a parent pom does not implicitly force the
dependency on every child/module.

You still need to (explicitly) declare the dependency in the children
poms... but you only need to include the groupId and artifactId
because you've already declared the version etc in the depMgmt section
ie:

child.pom
<dependency>
  <groupId>third-party</groupId>
  <artifactId>dxr-third-party-com-emc-centera-fplibrary-WINDOWS-X86-lib</art
ifactId>
</dependency>

HTH.
Wayne