Trigger build: You can get the svn hook script to make a XMLRPC call to
continuum
                   and start the build with your quick validation profile

Forced Build: not at this moment with continuum 1.0.3, there are talk about
work around for that
                   involved scm:local, cron.  Please check the archive

                   Basically you can trigger continuum to run a script
which do use
                   scm:bootstrap to do you force build with another profile

-D