I¹m running into a weird issue here.  It seems that the Maven surefire
plugin is trying to create POJO tests for inner classes which clearly aren¹t
tests.  I¹m not even a surefire novice, so I¹m not sure why on earth this is
happening ­ I¹m just wondering how to stop it from happening.

Anyone have any clues as to how to escape this?

[INFO] Surefire report directory:
/Users/hhildebrand/Projects/wadi/modules/core/target/surefire-reports
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireExecutionException: Unable to
instantiate POJO 'class
org.codehaus.wadi.sandbox.jcache.TestJCache$NoEvictionPolicy'; nested
exception is java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.codehaus.wadi.sandbox.jcache.TestJCache$NoEvictionPolicy; nested
exception is org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.TestSetFailedException:
Unable to instantiate POJO 'class
org.codehaus.wadi.sandbox.jcache.TestJCache$NoEvictionPolicy'; nested
exception is java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.codehaus.wadi.sandbox.jcache.TestJCache$NoEvictionPolicy
org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.TestSetFailedException: Unable to
instantiate POJO 'class
org.codehaus.wadi.sandbox.jcache.TestJCache$NoEvictionPolicy'; nested
exception is java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.codehaus.wadi.sandbox.jcache.TestJCache$NoEvictionPolicy
java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.codehaus.wadi.sandbox.jcache.TestJCache$NoEvictionPolicy
    at
org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.PojoTestSet.<init>(PojoTestSet.java:52)
    at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitDirectoryTestSuite.createTestSet(JUnitD
irectoryTestSuite.java:61)
    at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.locateTestSets(Ab
stractDirectoryTestSuite.java:93)
    at
org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.createSuiteFromDefinition(Surefire.java:1
47)
    at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:108)
    at
)
    at
.java:25)
    at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireB
ooter.java:225)
    at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:747)