Hi,

Why is having your property files inside the jar annoying? You can easily
access them, and if they relates only to a single module - which seems to be
the cas, since they are stored within each of your modules - it's quite
consistent to get them in this module's jar.
And if configuration doesn't relate to a single module, storing them inside
your webapp module would sound more consistent.

So maybe if you could precise why you want these property files within each
of your modules, and then stored in your WEB-INF folder, we could find
another solution...

Denis.