Hi,

I can't seem to find an option to activate the generation of a Table of contents (TOC) for my APT or docbook documentation. I assume that the doxia module is the place to look for such a feature, but I can't find anything except for this JIRA entry (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-40). Unfortunately the Maven site plugin does not provide an option to generate a TOC.

Did I miss something or is it (currently) not possible to generate TOCs for APT
(docbook) documents?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

        Ralf