Hi all,

(Maven newbie, so please excuse me)

I find myself continually referring to the online plugin documentation
for options passed to the standard maven plugins such as the achetype
plugin, etc. It really isn't possible to readily memorize all the
-Doptions passed to a plugin.

Is there a way to get command line help for a plugin, instead of
constantly referring to the online documentation?

If not, then I believe this would be a good idea to incorporate. One
can anyways grab metadata from the mojo annotations to atleast give an
options listing. Maybe we need a 'help lifecycle' and a basic help
mojo to do the job. Has someone already made this? ;-)

BTW.. Vincent, John, Carlos, Jason, 'et al...THANKS for the "Better
builds with maven" book. Your book may have been criticized here, but
I personally found it _invaluable_ as a reference.

Thanks,
Tarun