If you're not using version 2.0-beta-5 of the site plugin then I recommend
you try it. I had problems with module and parent links with a similar
configuration to yourself but it all worked fine once I started using
beta-5. I would also recommend the latest version of the project reports
plugin which I think is 2.0.

Andy

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                 To:       users@maven.apache.org

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      ail.com                  Subject:  Re: RE : Web site
generation for multiple projects

                      17/07/2006 21:21

                      Please respond to

                      users

That's exactly what I was getting when I tried the latest released site
plugin. You would have to search for my email to describe it. I think you
described it better than I did.

I don't know a solution either.

-- Lee

http://www.nabble.com/RE-%3A-Web-site-generation-for-multiple-projects-tf1933584.html#a5313355

> Sent from the Maven - Users forum at Nabble.com.

-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.
On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable
& Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
In case of problems, please call your organisational IT Helpdesk.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve
the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK
Government quality mark initiative for information security products and
services.  For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at
http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for
compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not
necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure
Intranet (GSi)  virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless
in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.