From: Alexandre Poitras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:53 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: deploying jars without version information

What do you means by deploting? Deploying on a maven repository or on
a application server ? In the first case, the answer is no because
Maven needs those metadatas to be able to manage dependencies. In the
other case, yes it's possible just change the name in your war/jar
plugin configuration section.