On 7/27/06, CodingPlayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since im currently migrating all of my projects to Maven2, i ask myself if
there is a plugin for the JBuilder X IDE, that supports Maven2.

The only thing i could find out is that there exists a plugin for Maven1,
which is no longer supported and will not be extended to work for Maven2 as
well.

http://mevenide.codehaus.org/download.html

Now my questions:

- Has someone taken over the development of the "mevenide plugin"?

not that I know of, any contributions are welcome. the only maven2
plugin that is currently under development at mevenide is the Netbeans
one.

Milos