Hi!

I'm trying to make a real world ear. I've 2 wars with lot of dependencies. Some of them are shared. What I'm trying to do is not to include the libraries in my wars (I've resolved it by adding the addClasspath clause in my manifest configuration) but include them in the ear.

There is some information about this there...

   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-21
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-9
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEAR-17

As a workaround, I've copied all the wars dependencies into the ear pom.xml, but, I know, It's horrible! :)

Is there a better solution???

Thanks!