On 7/28/06, Alex Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to find some good documentation on the cargo plugin, but I'm
obviously having a brain dead moment.  Any chance someone out there could
point me in the right direction.

http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin

If you are wondering what I am trying to do, I am wishing to deploy my web
application to tomcat 5.5.12 in an exploded fasion and have the app reload.

I'm fairly sure this use case has been discussed recently either on
the Cargo user list, or here.  If it's not one of the examples in the
docs, check the archives for posts by Vincent Massol.

HTH,
--
Wendy