Hi Andrew,
Do you feel you know trac/maven integration enough so that you could add support for it to the changes plugin so that we can use trac instead of jira as issue tracker?
Srgjan

Andrew Williams wrote:
OK, OK so here it is - you can grab MavenTrac, the Trac plugin for Maven
sites here: http://dev.rectang.com/projects/maventrac/
There are (what I think classify as) comprehensive instructions, but let
me know on the site or on email if you have any troubles using it.
(Quite possible, as it is still early)

Sorry it took a while, but I was working on "TraM" a Trac-Multi wrapper
which you can see in action on that site
(http://dev.rectang.com/projects/). Thought it might interest some folk
here too...

Andy

p.s. why not check out ContinuTrac too ;)
(http://dev.rectang.com/projects/continutrac/)

p.p.s Sorry for the adverts!