Look in the .project files and see if you have
       <buildCommand>
           <name>libcopy.libcopyBuilder</name>
           <arguments>
           </arguments>
       </buildCommand>
and
<nature>libcopy.libcopyNature</nature>

Then look in Eclipse error log (Help/About/Configuration Details/View Error
Log) - maybe you find something there.

I would reinstall Eclipse and libcopy plugin.

Cheers,
Borut