Borut,
I am using WTP1.5, too. Struts instead of Tapestry, but I don't think it has any implications on the problem.

If you find the solution again, let me know :)

Thanks,

Sébastien

Borut Bolc(ina a écrit :
I have, but I also had such error message. I don't know the solution from
the top of my head, but it works now, as I am doing the development with
WTP1.5, Tapestry4, libcopy and Subversion. What was it....???