From: Stefan Magnus Landrø [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:01 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Re: Proximity Setup

Maybe the proximity guys could add the documentation to the download?
(using the assembly plugin or something, after running mvn site)?

Denis Cabasson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev 08.08.2006 10:20:48:

> Site (proximity.abstracthorizon.org) is up, and the only place to find
good
> documentation about proximity.
>
> Denis.
>

> Sam Merrell wrote:
> >
> > I have been digging around for some good Proximity documentation,
> > but
> > can't seem to find any. It looks like the proximity site (
> > proximity.abstracthorizon.org) is down right now and Google isn't
helping
> > much either. Does anyone have any good links on how to work with
> > Proximity?
> > Specifically, I'm trying to run my in-house repositories through
> > Proximity, but I can't seem to figure out how to deploy to it. I
> > have it proxying
the
> > central repository, but thats about it right now. Any help would be
> > appreciated. Thank you!
> >

> --

intended recipient(s
and may contain confidential and privileged information.If you are not the
intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the