src/main/webapp is the default place to put the war files and you
wouldn't need to configure anything

On 8/8/06, Daniel Serodio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Srinivasan, Nithya (Cognizant) wrote:
> I am using Maven 2.0 in integration with Eclipse using Mergere plug-in.While
trying to create a war, it doesnot include the JSP files and the other web related
files like Web-inf.I assume that it expects a folder structure which i am not
aware of.Can you please help with this issue

This is a Maven issue, has nothing to do with the Eclipse plugin. You
probably need to add the following to your POM (where "src/web" is the
folder containing WEB-INF and friends):

      <plugin>
        <version>2.0</version>
        <configuration>