oops, it's impossible now.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Straight+Role+Based+Access+Control

Emmanuel

Olivier a écrit :
"it isn't impossible yet"
--> Excuse me, but I did not understand : if possible how to do it ? or
impossible now ?

I did not see on the roadmap, an exact item description of the wanted
functionality, but two near subjects :
- associate project developers with continuum users
- implement per project developer management
source :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Olivier.

Emmanuel a ?crit :
From    Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject Re: Authorization at the project level and not for all projects
Date    Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:06:07 GMT

Yes, it isn't impossible yet and we're working on it for the next release.

Emmanuel

Olivier a ?crit :
Hello,

I learn how to use Continuum for multiple projects.

And I wonder if it is possible to set authorization on **project level** with
Continuum
?
Example : I would like a user "A" with profile "Build Projects" to build only
project
"A", but not project "B" that is also defined in Continuum.
If it is confirmed that it is impossible now, is it planned in the Continuum
roadmap
for a next version ?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english speaking.

Regards,

Olivier.