thanks

On 8 Aug 2006, at 15:48, Denis Cabasson wrote:

apill wrote:

I have quoted a section of the site plugin documentation at the end of this post. The NOTE says that if I don't place a trailing slash at the
end of the site deploy url, then child projects of this project will
inherit the same location. I have tried this and it fails.

I have set the site deploy URL to
scp://<path-to-website-on-server>/${artifactId}/${pom.version} in my
parent pom.xml. In the child pom I haven't set anything, so I would
expect the child to deploy to:
scp://<path-to-website-on-server>/${child-artifactId}/${child-
pom.version}

instead it deploys to

scp://<path-to-website-on-server>/${child-artifactId}/${child-
pom.version}/${child-artifactId}

What can I do to solve this?

Thanks

Looks like the documentation is not up to date... child-artifactId is always
appended to parent distributionManagement.url.

AFAIK, your only option there is to repeat in each of your pom the url of
the distributionManagement part.

Maybe you should fill a JIRA request to see this documentation fixed.

Denis.

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.