I am not interested in "javax.xml instead of java.xml.bind", i am only interested in a working (and current) Maven2/JAXB2 combination (and a fix for MNG-2305).

Greetings

Franz

Wayne Fay schrieb:
You should probably file the "javax.xml instead of java.xml.bind"
issue on JIRA under MEV if you actually expect someone to "fix" it.

Otherwise its just lots of talk on the Users list...

Wayne