On 8/15/06, Artamonov, Juri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeff,

You can try to do several workarounds.

1. Have resource folder (configurations) structure to be the same as you
wish to be in the destination war file and put these resources not into
war -> configuration -> webResources  but into general <build> ->
<resources> part.

During build these resources will be in the classpath and the war file
will take them.

2. Have antrun plugin assigned for example to process-resources phase
which will use copy ant task and copy all files you need.

Best regards,
                       Juri.

-

I think I will go with 2 .I already have an ant script that's doing this.

Thanks

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine