On 8/15/06, Pete Marvin King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  i see, then just use
"https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk";

:) , that back to where we started.The pom.xml  sitting in the trunk
folder has this :

<parent>
   <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
   <artifactId>maven-parent</artifactId>
   <version>4-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <relativePath>../pom/maven/pom.xml</relativePath>
 </parent>

and that's failing the build, with the error message :

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.maven
ArtifactId: maven-parent
Version: 4-SNAPSHOT

 org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:4-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
 central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Pete, is it possible for you to build the 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT  of the
maven-war-plugin?In the mean time I'm going to use the antrun workaround
suggested earlier by Juri
--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine