Hi,
I'm attempting to set up a company wide repository to hold our proprietary plugins and jars. I've got a plugin deploying to a folder on a machine running apache over ssh - this is working, even though it keeps asking me to type in the password (even though the password is defined in the settings.xml)

However, when trying to build using continuum, I get the error:

The plugin 'com.annadaletech.maven.plugin:maven-dbcreate-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found

It doesn't seem to even attempt to fetch the plugin from the repository. I have the repository defined like this in the pom.xml:

        <repositories>
                <repository>
                        <id>project repository</id>
                        <url>http://server1/maven2</url>
                </repository>
        </repositories>

The plugin is available at this address (under the com/annadaletech/maven/plugin directory). Do I have to do something extra for maven to download the plugin from the repository?
Thanks
Denis