I tried grafo-maven-plugin mention in
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Dependency+Graphing

Steps taken:
1. svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/grafo
2. mvn install (using j2se 1.5)
3. mvn grafo:grafo -Dversion=[version number of project] (running this
in directory of desired project

graph.xml is generated.

However, there are edges which references nodes which does not exist.
This is because I have dependencies to multiple version of a jar.
Somehow the tool only create nodes for the resovled jar.

Does anyone has similar experiences?